Monday, April 4, 2022

Week 3 Complete! 145 days, 16 hours until start.


 This post is a day behind because things got in the way from posting on time. The funeral for the family friend was on Friday and I felt a bit low leading up to it and after as well. Here is a summary of the week:

Monday
Run - 6.4 km on the treadmill  keeping effort low

Tuesday 
Swim - 1500m total including 200m and 400m time trials for CSS testing
Bike - 1:00 total including 30 min spin class

Wednesday
Run - 10km on the treadmill at easy effort

Thursday
Bike - 1:00 at a recovery effort

Friday
Bonus rest day

Saturday 
Bike -1:30 including some moderate intensity intervals

Totals
Swim - 1500m
Bike - 3:30
Run - 16.3km

The week ahead is a cutback week in terms of intensity, but I see it being in similar volume. Weeks 5-8 will have an increase in intensity and volume so I am looking forward to backing off a bit this week.

Aside from the sadness, I am feeling good. My body is tired towards the end of the week so I am always looking forward to the rest day. I am unsure if I am eating enough so I am being mindful of that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woody's RV Half Marathon Race Report. 95 days 13 minutes to start

 On May 22, 2022 I ran the half marathon in Red Deer as a training run. This was the first half marathon I have ever done and I have lost co...